BONAR TECHNICAL FABRICS
Bonar Technical Fabrics specializes in the design, production, and marketing of woven and nonwoven geotextiles, produced from raw materials including polypropylene and polyester. Bonar TF is internationally known for its excellent quality, service, and large but flexible geotextile production capacity. Under the brand name Bontec®, Bonar Technical Fabrics’ woven and non-woven Geotextile materials are recognized as some of the best performing geotextile products used in the building and construction sectors.
Gundle Geosynthetics is a division of the South Africa based Gundle Plastics Group and listed Winhold Groups who are manufacturers, distributors and installers of HDPE Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosythentic materials across the African continent.
A privately owned company with headquarters in Spain and a subsidiary in Asia; is specialized in the supply of steel products for the mining, cement and other industries, civil works and logistics with two leading categories:
GRINDING MEDIA (FORGED & CAST BALLS, RODS)
Grinding Steel Balls
- Supply of any standard market size:
– 25, 30, 40, 50, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 & 125 mm
– 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 3.5”, 4” & 5”
- Quality: committed to guarantee maximum hardness and sphericity, lowest wear and breakage rates, complying customized chemical composition according to user’s specifications
- Quenched and tempered steel for higher hardness and wear resistance
- Forged and cast product available
- Rolled steel grinding rods with heat treatment, providing a wide range of specifications and according to customer’s requests
Quality, Packing and logistics
- Suprasteel products are strictly verified by our own laboratory. Under customer request, may carry out quality analysis by independent surveyors
- Packing: big bags or steel drums on pallet of approx. 1 ton each
- Grinding rods: bundles of 1.5-3 tons each
- We supply to any port in the World within the shortest delivery term
RAILS & RAIL ACCESSORIES
With the most comprehensive range in Rails and Rail Accessories following main international standards such as AREMA, ASTM, UIC and DIN among others, with a complete offer of light, heavy and crane rail as well as its accessories (fishplates, baseplates, screw spikes, bolts, etc.).
We offer to customer all type of related services: cutting (straight or in angle), drilling, technical advice and logistics solutions to deliver the material to any part in the world with the most competitive delivery terms.
Suprasteel products are sold worldwide through an extensive sales network.
Process & Plant Sales Ghana is the official exclusive agent and distributor for Suprasteel’s grinding media in Ghana since 2014.